Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 4

Today was another difficult day. I managed to coerce myself to do everything but the hang cleans, as my back was starting to hurt from the dead lifts (and yes i know, lift from the legs, not the back, but there still is some back muscles involved and i didn't want to over stress it). I'm going to start documenting my weights for my own future reference. My sets were

5 sets of 8 reps leg press explosions (500 lbs)
5 sets of 8 reps calf raises (400 lbs)
5 sets of 8 reps dead lifts (250 lbs)
4 sets of 8 reps hamstring curls (150 lbs)
4 sets of 12 reps lunge thrust explosions (holding 2-30 lb kettlebells)
3 sets of 8 reps knee drives (don't remember weight)

Saturday is the next full day, can't wait to retest my vertical. Hoping for an inch or inch and a half maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment